Shopify is a complete eCommerce solution. Currently Shopify is the leading eCommerce platform on the market. Here at Web Expressions, it is one of our favorite platforms to bring client’s stores to life.
Why choose Shopify?
- Fully customizable online store
- Hundreds of amazing apps
- Fullfil orders in a single step!
Not Sold Yet?
Shopify offers a huge feature set; a fully customizable website, Shopify Payments, Shopify Shipping, additional sales channels like Pinterest and Amazon and award-winning support.
An easy choice
- Hassle-free eCommerce
- Powerful features to attract customers
- 500,000 businesses on the platform – and growing!
eCommerce made for you!
Shopify is a fantastic platform. We’ve been designing Shopify stores for several years. Their highly competitive ecommerce platform is our go-to when client’s are looking for “the best” option to sell their products.
Since coming on the scene in 2004, Shopify has quickly become the leader in a crowded market. With an intuitive backend, robust app development and a forward-looking company vision, Shopify is a great choice.
With you wherever you’re going
One platform with all the ecommerce and point of sale features you need to start, run, and grow your business.
Use one platform to sell products to anyone, anywhere—in person with Point of Sale and online through your website, social media, and online marketplaces.
Market your business
Reach your ideal shopper with content marketing, through SEO, and on social media.
Build your audience and boost store traffic with Shopify’s built-in blog.
Help people find your store with SEO tools to edit title tags, meta descriptions, and product details.
Create online marketing campaigns so the right people see your store—no experience needed.
Create email campaigns from ready-made designs with Shopify Email.
Google Smart Shopping
Set a daily budget and let Google’s technology run strategic campaigns for you.
Use Shopify to choose an audience and feel confident you’re targeting ideal shoppers.
Gain the insights you need to grow—use a single dashboard to manage orders, shipping, and payments anywhere you go.
Process and ship orders, and manage inventory everywhere.
Fulfill one or multiple orders in one click.
Manage customers’ contact info and order histories.
Save time with a unified inventory that stays accurate across all the places you sell.
Offer live order tracking, quick shipping, and exclusive carrier rates with Shopify Shipping.
Securely accept credit cards on your online store from day one—no set up required.
Accept credit cards, local payment methods, and accelerated checkouts like Shop Pay.
Shopify also integrates with over 100 third-party gateways.
Go further, faster with expert tools and help.
See real-time and recent activity, gain insight into your visitors, and analyze your business performance.
Get detailed information about your business, including sales, customers, and marketing.
Shopify website Packages
We offer three Shopify packages. The Starter is the perfect choice for customers new to eCommerce. It contains everything you need to get your products online.
The Inclusive package takes things a few steps further with additional focus on social media and digital outreach.
The professional package is a greater inccreace of products for larger stores
We also offer custom packages based on your individual needs. Please contact us to learn more.
In today’s market, there are two main types of platforms for ecommerce business owners:
- Fully hosted ecommerce platforms
- Open source ecommerce platforms
Shopify is a fully hosted ecommerce platform and provides distinct advantages over open source ecommerce platforms.
From deciding what hosting service to use to importing products from existing storefronts, launching or redesigning an online store comes with many challenges that entrepreneurs may not be expecting. Luckily, hosted ecommerce platforms offer a turnkey solution that removes many of these early-stage barriers.
By going with a hosted ecommerce platform, you will have:
- The opportunity to start selling quicker. Hosted platforms offer a simplified store setup process and easy day-to-day management, through robust content management systems (CMS) that are uncommon when compared to their open-source counterparts.
- An all-in-one commerce solution. Merchants receive native hosting, shopping cart functionality, and sales channel integrations with no additional fees or extra work. This can save significant time and financial investment that would otherwise exist with open source platforms.
Hosted ecommerce platforms offer several advantages for optimization compared to open-source options, including these key benefits:
- Easy access to extensions. These can be quickly built to your specification through robust third-party apps and integrations.
- An ever-evolving product. Hosted platforms like Shopify host hundreds of thousands of stores, and regularly push new improvements to ensure all sites built on Shopify conform to industry-leading best practices.
Hosted platforms simplify store maintenance so that you can focus on what matters — running and growing your online businesses. In general, most hosted ecommerce platforms offer merchants:
- A team behind the business. Going hosted means you’ll gain access to 24/7 technical support and ongoing platform maintenance to reduce downtime and keep online businesses running smoothly.
- Industry-leading security. Hosted platforms look after SSL certification, security patches, and more, to ensure you can rest easy knowing your business and customers are secure.
website designer near me
South Africa Provinces
+27 84 087 3141 or +230 5841 5658
8 Maroela Road, Ext 8
Brits, North West, South Africa