Want More Clicks, Leads, and Sales? You Need Pay Per Click Management (PPC) by a Top PPC Company.
PPC advertising is a highly controllable, cost-effective way to earn a spot at the top of Google and Bing search results. But, to get a high return you need a PPC company that’s experienced, makes data-driven decisions, continually optimizes your campaigns, and looks at your entire funnel to help turn visits into sales. Who does that? We do.
Our PPC Management Company Is a Google Partner
Sometimes AdWords isn’t the right solution for a company, in which case we recommend other channels.
We work closely with our customers. First we agree advertising goals with the customer. Is it new leads? More traffic? More sales? Everything can be measured via Google Analytics, and we set up relevant conversion goals.
Then we analyse which search words exist in the “market”. This is combined with the search volume for different search words, expected click prices, and what the competition is.
We group campaigns according to business and product areas and regularly optimise based on which ads/search words work and which don’t. We always stay focused on ROI and price per conversion per ad.
SERVICES OUR PPC MARKETING COMPANY SPECIALIZES IN:
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Social Media Campaigns
- Google AdWords Management
- Google Local Services Ads Management
- YouTube Advertising
- Display Ads Management
- Shopping Ads (Ecommerce) Management
See what we’re about below, as well as what our PPC advertising services include and why you should pick us over other PPC management companies.
What’s Included In Our PPC Management & Advertising Services
A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS, INCLUDING:
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through-rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through-rate, and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
What Is PPC? What Does a Pay Per Click Management Company Do?
Get Found › Get Noticed › Get Leads
PPC stands for pay per click, which is a type of internet marketing and advertising in which advertisers display ads on different websites and platforms and pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Cost per click (CPC) can run anywhere from R0.25 to upwards of R809.00 for the most competitive keywords.
A pay per click management company like Web Expressions handles all the setup, design, copywriting, launch, and optimization of ads. Some PPC marketing companies only specialize in certain services. While we consider ourselves a jack-of-all-PPC-trades, we have more experience and expertise in some areas than others:
Services Our PPC Company Offers
- Paid Search Campaigns – On average, 41% of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search results page. Paid search ads target consumers by the keywords they type into the search bar, meaning it’s the best way to grab someone’s attention at the moment they’re looking for your product or services. Paid search campaigns.
- Social Media Campaigns – The average social media user spends two hours on social media sites each day. However, thanks to most social media platforms’ algorithms, it’s nearly impossible for businesses to be noticed—unless you put money behind it. Paid social media campaigns.
- Google AdWords Management – Google AdWords is Google’s proprietary ads platform. With an unprecedented reach, businesses make an average of R28 in income for every R14 they spend in AdWords. Google AdWords management.
- Google Local Services Ads Management – Google Local Services ads are meant for local businesses in specific industries. They are rolling out slowly across the United States, and Blue Corona has already launched dozens of successful campaigns. Google Local Services ads.
- YouTube Advertising – YouTube is arguably the second most popular search engine, and the evolving consumer preference for video isn’t a trend. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners, and companies which use video ads in their marketing grow revenue 49 percent faster year-over-year than those which don’t. YouTube advertising.
- Display Ads Management – Display ads, run through the Google Display Network, show your ads to consumers while they’re browsing other websites. You’ve likely seen display advertisements on popular news sites, weather sites, and even on smaller blogs, you follow. Display advertising.
- Shopping Ads (
Ecommerce) Management – If you’re looking to sell more products, grow your business, and get more people to know your brand, a shopping campaign can help. Ecommerceads.
Which Pay Per Click Management Services Are Right for Me?
Good question! The best pay per click management services for you actually depend on your specific buyer’s funnel, your budget, and your goals. We highly recommend getting a PPC audit done before making any decisions, because it will give you a definitive answer. However, you can roughly match your buyer’s funnel with the best PPC ads using the diagram below:
Should You Hire a PPC Agency?
If your website does not come up prominently on the first page (multiple times), you’re losing business to your competition. There are two ways to increase your first-page visibility—search engine optimization services or PPC advertising and management.
SEO is valuable because more people tend to click organic listings over paid ads (it is estimated that 60% of searchers only click organic listings over paid listings while 40% don’t know the difference—if the listing looks targeted to what they searched, paid or organic, they’ll click it).
If you set up a pay per click account on Google AdWords, you’ll see your ads in a matter of hours. If you optimize your website to rank better organically, the work you do today may not be evident in the search results for weeks—even months and years!
Why Hire a PPC Company to Manage Your Pay Per Click Ads?
Pay per click (PPC / CPC) platforms like Google AdWords is self-service platforms. You don’t technically need to hire professional PPC management services to set up and manage your PPC campaign; however, most small business owners lack the time, expertise and tools required to maximize ROI from a PPC advertising campaign.
Pay per click advertising is incredibly measurable and controllable. The downside to this is that there are enormous amounts of data to analyze and interpret as well as layers of complexity the average business owner just doesn’t have time to manage. For example, most home service business owners fail to track the phone calls generated by their PPC campaigns. The ratio of phone calls received versus online form submissions can be as high as 12:1. If you’re not tracking the phone calls generated by your PPC campaigns, you’re missing more than half the picture. You’re almost certainly under-bidding on some keywords and over-paying for others.
At the same time, hiring a full-time marketing person with the intellectual horsepower to adequately manage your account will cost you at least R8,000 per month (and that’s not counting benefits, computer, and software programs required for optimization or the advertising cost itself!). For the average small business investing in pay per click advertising services, it’s far more cost-effective to outsource pay per click set-up, management, and on-going optimization.
Switching PPC Companies? Get a PPC Audit Done First
Before you invest a penny with a PPC company in South Africa or elsewhere you need a PPC campaign audit to put the right analytics tools in place and gather some baseline data. You need to know how your website functions today as a sales rep. This process can take anywhere from a few days to a week or a month. The process is important.
Accurate measurement and campaign tracking is the foundation of every Web Expressions internet marketing service, including PPC advertising. If you don’t know exactly how your paid advertising campaigns perform today, you can’t maximize your results and drive higher ROI.
If you already have an existing Google AdWords account, our team will start with a pay per click audit. We’ll review what you’ve done in the past and give you actionable recommendations for improving your performance in the future.
For clients utilizing us for PPC management, we handle it all.
PPC Management Pricing: How Much Does PPC Cost?
Each package we create is custom, depending on your budget and your goals. However, there are a few industry standards when it comes to how much your clicks will actually cost.
Why Select Web Expressions Over Other PPC Companies?
At Web Expressions, we try and let our clients speak for us. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LONG-TERM CONTRACTS.
YOU’LL OPTIMIZE YOUR MARKETING COSTS.
YOU GET A DEDICATED ACCOUNT PERSON
YOU’LL OWN YOUR AD CREATIVES.
YOU GET THE PEACE OF MIND THAT WE WILL BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR YOU.
YOU GET DETAILED MONTHLY REPORTS
- Suggested Google Ad Budget: R1,750 (paid directly to Google
- EXTRA Once off setup fee: R1,950
- Number of ad groups: 3
- Includes landing page setup
- Monthly Reporting
- Suggested Google Ad Budget: R3.000 (paid directly to Google
- EXTRA Once off setup fee: R2,200
- Number of ad groups: 5
- Includes landing page setup
- Monthly Reporting
- Suggested Google Ad Budget: R5,000 (paid directly to Google
- EXTRA Once off setup fee: R3,200
- Number of ad groups: 10
- Includes landing page setup
- Monthly Reporting